'65 Imperial grille

Would anyone share with me the procedure I should follow regarding the cleanup/polishing of my '65 Imperial's front grille?  If someone has already polished it or had it professionally done, what product(s) should I use to get it to look new again.  I've rechromed the front bumper so the grille needs some attention but I'm not sure what to do.

Thanks in advance!

Greg McDonnell
Trying to move this lagging restoration along a little faster...