Upcoming Shows and Events

To any interested OIC members: There are 3 Imperial related events occuring within the next 5 weeks. The first is the 19th Annual Chrysler Convention being held at the Quality Inn and Conference Center in Vernon, Connecticutt this coming Sunday, August 29. There will be several Imperials in attendance, myself as one, and this show is always a great turnout of all MOPAR products. This year it is being sponsored by the National Association of Letter Carriers ( NALC Branch 86 ) and the proceeds will be going to the Muscular Dystrophy Association. The Quality Inn is located on 51 Hartford Turnpike (Route 83) , coming from Hartford on I 84East, take exit 63, a left at the bottom of ramp....if coming from Mass Pike on I 84West, take exit 64 and right at end of ramp, then right at First light. Contact the D.A.R.T.S. Club at 860-257-8434 for more info..............Sunday, September 19th at the Brockton Fairgrounds in Brockton, Massachusetts, the Wheels of Time of MA presents their 15th Annual Show and Shine ( Rain Date of October 3) . I have attended this show the last 2 years and it has grown into a very well organized effort. For more info call 508-583-2333 and for a pre-registration form. The unique fact about the Judged Classes is that they have a class for "Unfinished", as well as a "Personalized" class. I also have copies of the pre-registration form in .jpg that I can e-mail to any interested parties. The Brockton Fairgrounds are located on Route 123 East about 1 mile from Route 24...........Last but not least is the Northeast Imperial Owners Club Annual Fall Picnic meet being held this year at a members home in Manchester, Vermont, on September 26, (a rain date will be set if needed). Any interested members please e-mail me at imperialsrus@xxxxxxxxxxx .