1990 Wiring Diagram Needed

I am in need of the portion of the wiring diagram that shows the headlight
switch, tail lights and dash lights.  Could someone with the appropriate FSM
please send me some scans of those pages?  This is for my 1990 Imperial.
Thanks.

Please quote this message in your reply.  Otherwise I will be unable to
reply to your message.  Thanks.