dardal@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Monday, September 06, 2004 3:49 PM
To: mailing-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: IML: '67 Suspension questions

67 and 68 suspension parts should be the same.  But I think that the
interchangability will be limited, especially with earlier years.

The lower ball joints have to be replaced along with the lower control arm
because the ball joint is very tightly pressed in.  This is the factory
recomendation.  I have replaced the lower ball joint without replacing the
control arm, but I did not know the above at the time.  Also, back then
(before
I knew of the IML) I would have never found another replacement control arm.

D^2, 2x68