$8 NAPA Steering coupler?

Well, I stocked up and bought one for each of my cars recently, so I have 5 sitting on the shelf.  I might have gotten snookered, but my parts guy is really top-notch and is a Mopar muscle guy, so I'm assuming (for the moment) that he knows better than to sell OEM parts for 10 times what aftermarket ones cost, as we are friends.

If anyone does buy that $8 part, I'd particularly interested to hear whether it is the correct part that works in place of the $70+ (each) parts that I bought.

Thanks for writing back on that.

-Kenyon

jlindholm <jlindholm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi Kenyon,
1973 back through 1967, I believe

when you go to napaonline.com,
enter your car (year/model) and it'll spit this out when you search for steering parts.
the image might not be the exact part.

If you go to your autoparts store and look in the prepackaged "Help" parts section,
they also have offer steering couplers with 'Chrysler" on the label
I wonder if you were to carefully measure the original, you could match it.
I can't image our '73's would have such a mundane (yet important) part be that special.
well, except for idler arms! hah

jack