Don't do that to Grandma's Imperial!

Just had a conversation with a guy who has just purchased a 1970 Imperial
from an old woman.  He intends to tear the engine out of the car and discard
the remaining iron any way he sees fit.  Fortunately he would consider
selling the car whole for the right price.  I have not seen the car nor do I
know what the "right price" is.  The car is located near Brandon, Manitoba
(100 miles West of Winnipeg).  I may be able to get pictures of the car if
anyone is seriously interested.  I can't cave this one folks!  My yard is
sull and my bank account is empty.  PLEASE, if you can, try to get hold of
this car.  This kind thing just breaks my heart and I hope it breaks yours
too!

Please quote this message in your reply.  Otherwise I will be unable to
reply to your message.  Thanks.