Glovebox liner

G'Day List, I have got a glovebox from Lowell Howe that is the cupboard type.  Does anybody know how it fits in? Either through under the dash or if you have to squash it in through the front which I'm abit hesitant to do.  I was just wondering if anyone has done this task as I'm finding it a bit frustrating as I don't want to damage it.
Anybody advice would be helpful
Thanks
Mick
58 Crown Coupe