Various '69 questions

  Okay, the time has come for me to try to glean some of the club's
accumulated expertise.

  I'm having some trouble with the turn signal _indicators_ in my '69 Crown
HT. The front blinkers and the sequentials work just fine, but the
fender-mounted indicators usually just flicker instead of blinking off and
on. I've replaced the light bulbs and the turn indicator outage relay (as
instructed by the shop manual), and that improved the situation without
solving it entirely. My owner's manual refers to a 'heavy-duty outage relay'
that goes with the towing package (which my car has). The relay in my car is
part #2926497 - does anybody know if that's the regular one or the HD; or
where I could find out?

  Has anybody ever tried replacing an Auto-Temp AC/heater control system
with the ordinary kind? Mine doesn't work correctly, though it's been
jiggered sometime in the past to provide heat and defrost in a kind of
clumsy manner. I think my mechanics will probably stab me if I ask them to
try to fix the Auto-Temp, and if I can just find and substitute the standard
control unit, it's be nicer than rigging up the AC part to work off a couple
of toggle switches.

  Anybody know a good source for dome lights?
  Thanks in advance for your help.
     -Kle.