1960 LeBaron Inquiry

I just got another reply from the W.P.C Museum I have forwarded it all for you to read as a result I am one happy bloke.
Dave.
Sent: Thursday, September 02, 2004 1:49 PM
Subject: 1960 LeBaron Inquiry

Dear Mr. Sherratt,

The previous message stating that we do not have your build card was an error.

Please send me your mailing address and I will forward it to an Archives researcher who will search our files and mail any information to your home.

Sorry about any inconvenience.

Regards,

Phyllis McClintock
Corporate Historical Collection