From: "Tony Fortner" <keith_f79@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, September 03, 2004 12:11 AM
Subject: IML: Help me save this 71!!!!! anyone in the Philly area????

HEY ALL!!

   I am currently interested in saving this 71 Imperial.  It has no motor or
trans due to the fact that someone robbed it from a georgus car!

  If there is any person in the Philly area that could look at this car for
me I woudl really appriciate it.  I want this car but I also don't want a
rust bucket.  If anyone can help I woudl appriciate it!!

here is the link

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2488090706&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWA%3AIT

       Thank you sooo much!!!

                                           Tony Fortner