Who Bought the '71?

I see that the '71 "shell" was sold to "1960flybob" for $660.  It appears to be his first purchase under that ID.  I wonder if he's a club member?  Are you out there Flybob?  I wrote him a note through Ebay, as I assume some of you may have.   That or maybe I'm the only one without enough manners to leave the poor guy alone.

If I hear back from him I'll pass it on.

Patrick
'58 Southampton