Want to help with the club website?

There is a small group of club volunteers called the Webmonsters that takes printed Imperial material, scans it, makes it look super, and then posts it to the website.  The current crew is doing a good job, but there's only so much that we can do at a time.

If you have a scanner and would be interested in helping the club, we'd like to hear from you at iml-webmonsters@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

You do not have to be a technical person.  We have a support group that will coach you on how to make things look good, but we do request some dedication and follow-through.

We currently have the folowing service manuals posted:
http://imperialclub.com/Repair/Lit/index.htm

We are hoping to add manuals that came at the end of a series first, as 1967 & 1968 are similar enough that doing just the '68 initially would make sense until we can come back through and fill in the missing years.

This reference material seems to be in demand, and is especially helpful for prospective purchasers and people that don't have access to a printed manual easily (overseas or on the road?).

If you have a scanner and would like to help out in a way that will be appreciated by many people now and in the future, please write in - we'd like to hear from you.

We're also looking for Service Manuals (especially 1954, 1958, 1975, & 1993).  Do you have other Imperial Literature that isn't posted?  If so: please, please write to us if you have something that we can borrow.  Scanning does not affect the original, but books do get the pages bent back to fit on the scanner, not unlike using a copy-machine.

Kenyon Wills
imperialclub.com website support group