Now I've done it!

Hi everyone:

If everything goes as planned and with the help of list members Chad & Teresa,
I will be the proud owner, and in physical possession of, a 1961 Imperial Crown
Southampton by this time next week.  Hoooray!!!!

His name is "Nemo" because he has a gimpy fin and I am not sure I will fix that
about him.

Aside from the obvious activity of pounding my head against a brick wall
repeating, "what have I done?" I wanted to ask the list for advice on next
steps.

As for background:  Nemo is a solid #4 (is that an oxymoron?) bordering on a #3
and last word was that he wouldn't start (possible culprit:  starter relay) but
Chad & Teresa are looking in to that for me.  He is also the one I asked the
list about last week regarding not going in to reverse.

I am a frequent visitor to club site but will start scouring the pages in
earnest.

Is there a top ten (or 20?) list of things to do to get Nemo drivable?

I have read comments here about changing plugs & oil; rebuilding the carb;
draining & cleaning the gasoline tank and fuel delivery system; refurbishing
the brakes; replacing the power steering lines (Kenyon is big on that one),
etc.  There are odds & ends that need to be done like replacing interior door
handles, he'll eventually need paint to return him to his original Sahara Sand
or Malibu Tan if I am reading the paint chips on the club site correctly (if
it's Malibu Tan, he'll probably get some other colour), and there is a ton of
interior work to do, things of that sort.

Any advice on where to start?

What have I done?

:-)  Joe
1961 Imperial Crown Southampton (that DOES have a nice ring to it)....