IML: Sold my '59, leaving list

Well, today it was final. A deal was struck, and I got what I wanted for my 1959 Imperial. The car was sold to a classic automobile restoration shop in Lancaster, California, where he already has a client for the car in Palm Springs. It was a relief to sell it to someone who is going to completely restore it and love it like I did, but probably not quite as much. It is ironic that I sold it when my life is about to take a turn for the better, and I would finally have a home with a garage to keep it in, but after careful pondering of my situation, I felt it in the best interest for both myself and the car. I could do very little to make great improvements in the car, and it would probably take years to ever achieve the dream car status I wanted for it. It gives me great consolation to know the car was sold to someone with the means to immediately restore it, and that the car will be remaining in Southern California, and also that I will get pictures as the restoration progresses. For the time being I shall have to enjoy the pictures and literature I have collected while I had my car, but who knows what the future may bring. I may end up in a fully restored '59 at some point. I would like to thank the wonderful people on this list who have helped me, and given me support through the few years I owned my car, and I shall miss reading about your Imperial experiences, and sharing mine. I will deeply miss that car, and may never own another car I have loved so much. Thanks again!

Best to all of you,
Bill '59 Crown