Dupont385@xxxxxx
Sent: Monday, September 20, 2004 9:41 PM
To: mailing-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: IML: 1966 Lebaron Questions

         Hello List

  I have two questions concerning my '66 Lebaron :

            Is there a way to reset the trip meter ?

            What does the switch do in the rear passenger area next to
the "
oh , my tire is blowing out better grab the strap" strap?

  I have looked at my fsm and the data book on the web site and was
unable to
find anything.

    As for the 1975 Lebaron mentioned in earlier emails - I live in
Kingsport
and have contacted the seller about seeing the car, Thursday.  I have
never
seen any '70 series Imperials close up so now is my chance.

     Thanks for any help, Tim Dale

-----------------  http://www.imperialclub.com  ----------------- This
message was sent to you by the Imperial Mailing List. Please
Administrators should be sent to webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx To