Re: IML: Old Cars, Old Tars

They were steel belted radials made by Triumph in 1993. The belts were shredded.

Mark

On Tuesday, September 21, 2004, at 09:32 AM, DONALDDICKINSOND@xxxxxx wrote:

In a message dated 9/20/2004 11:27:36 PM Eastern Standard Time, tomswift@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

I just wanted to share this little story with everyone in case I can
save a few lives, and since it seems I am destined to become the man
who has had the Most Blow-Outs in an Old Imperial.

Were these old "tars" steel belted radials or bias belted?