IML: Please WELCOME A New Member, Terry Brodehl (1962 & 1969)

IML: Please WELCOME A New Member, Terry Brodehl (1962 & 1969)

New Subscriber(s): Terry Brodehl
Email Address is:
tgba@xxxxxxxxxxx
Member Location: Minnesota

Car(s) owned: 62 Crown 2dr.hdtp, 69 Labaron 2 dr.hdtp

Self-Introduction: For years I collected and restored Dodges, Plymouths, and Chryslers but resently became interested in Imperials: I enjoy the hunt, the find, the search for the parts needed to do the restoration more then driving the finished project.