Sent: Monday, September 20, 2004 5:54 AM
Subject: IML: 1961 LeBaron interior

Hello Imperialfriend!
I  just buy me a 61 LeBaron with leatherinterior. All interior is very bad and I must do somethíng about it. The car had white leatherseats and I don´t like this color. What I understand is leatherseats an option that year and you could choose about three colors,white,red and black. I have dicide that the interior should be red because the car is black outside.
What I need to know is about the dachboard.Is that always black if the interior is in leather or had you other choise?
Where can I find carpet in exatly materials to this car?
thanks.

Elisabeth
60 Custom
61 LeBaron