Re: IML: dealing with other members..

I recently put two of my cars for sale.. quickly there were members who expressed an interest. One member told me he understood they arent running and needed " it all" but would take both cars.. I drove out an hour each way to my cars and took pictures  for him though he told me he was taking them regardless. I was told I was getting a check more than once. I wrote and called him when the check didnt appear.. he has not had the kindness to call me back  or answer my emails. If you say your taking something I think you should do just that,what do you guys think? Is this the way we treat each other? Never mind foreign buyers how about those right here.