JosephStil@xxxxxxx
Sent: Monday, September 27, 2004 2:34 PM
To: mailing-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: IML: Please WELCOME A New Member, Drake Rickertsen (1960)

Thank goodness, another Texan!!!

Welcome Drake!

Joe in Dallas
(1961 4D Crown Southampton)

:-)

In a message dated 9/27/2004 3:03:41 PM Eastern Daylight Time, "Mike &
Christine Trettin" writes:

>New Subscriber(s): Drake Rickertsen
>Email Address is: ct_drakeula@xxxxxxxxx
>Member Location: Corpus Christi, Texas
>
>Car(s) owned: 1960 Chrysler Imperial Lebaron Sedan Black and red (Burnt
Orange)

>Self-Introduction: Hello all you Imperial fans! I just want everyone to
know that I am in the process of fully restoring this 1960 Imperial
Sedan. This car is awesome. It has factory A/C working electric windows,
factory stereo. This baby was ordered with everything back in 1960. I
may need help with anyone who can point me in the right direction as far
as the exact burnt orange color (Or red if that was the factory issue)
along with replacing the plastic inserts in the tail lights and accent
plastic components that are not damaged but have faded over time. My
restorer has been restoring classic cars for over 30 years and this guy
is good! I'll be rechroming everything and when completed this car will
be in showroom new condition. This car really turns heads when people
see this car. One of the first questions everyone who sees it for the
first time is, "Is it for sale??"