Sent: Tuesday, September 28, 2004 5:03 AM
Subject: IML: Please WELCOME A New Member, Drake Rickertsen (1960)

New Subscriber(s): Drake Rickertsen
Email Address is:
ct_drakeula@xxxxxxxxx
Member Location: Corpus Christi, Texas

Car(s) owned: 1960 Chrysler Imperial Lebaron Sedan Black and red (Burnt Orange)

Self-Introduction: Hello all you Imperial fans! I just want everyone to know that I am in the process of fully restoring this 1960 Imperial Sedan. This car is awesome. It has factory A/C working electric windows, factory stereo. This baby was ordered with everything back in 1960. I may need help with anyone who can point me in the right direction as far as the exact burnt orange color (Or red if that was the factory issue) along with replacing the plastic inserts in the tail lights and accent plastic components that are not damaged but have faded over time. My restorer has been restoring classic cars for over 30 years and this guy is good! I'll be rechroming everything and when completed this car will be in showroom new condition. This car really turns heads when people see this car. One of the first questions everyone who sees it for the first time is, "Is it for sale??"