Sent: Saturday, September 25, 2004 12:45 AM
Subject: IML: '58 imp 2dr

Ther's one for sale on ebay  http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=43905&item=2491298078&rd=1
with a sorry interior (look at the dash and seats ..). Note the "new" position of rear view mirror !!
Text says that it's a dual A/C car.  What is this "gooseneck" tube on the rear shelf ? Outlet for rear A/C ? Original part ?

--

Philippe COURANT (Pau, France)- Webmaster des sites ACCF et C-I-F

Imperial 1957 Crown convertible

Buick 1996 Roadmaster wagon

- American Car Club de France (ACCF) : http://www.accf.com

- Chrysler Imperial France (C-I-F) : http://www.ifrance.com/c-i-f