Re: IML: '75 Interior Parts

I have some good used  Window switches, $20.00 each switch, Front Passenger side switch will be $40.00 The master switch will be $100.00.
 Window motors are $50.00 each.
Shipping is extra. My interior on the 75 that I removed parts from had a White Interior.
 Let me know what else you need from the interior?

Al
Rockford, IL