IML: Touch up for Chrome

I bought new (old) chrome parts for my '67.  I am in the process of cleaning and polishing these parts and as they are old chrome they are not perfect (but great compared to the pitted parts on my car).  As there is a number of small defects in the plating  that I would like to touch up, does anyone know of a good product that will adhere to base metal and chrome, be durable and look reasonably good.  These are all small areas which I would touch up using a small artist brush.