Sent: Tuesday, September 28, 2004 9:26 PM
Subject: Re: IML: burnt orange 1960

I will do an archival search (With a little help from my friends-Beatles) on the original two color sedan. See if these two colors were factory. The interior is black and red seats. So perhaps the original color was black and red or perhaps all black.

Ct. Drakeula

dardal@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
Drake, any affiliation with the University of Texas at Austin? Burnt orange is
the official color of UT.

D^2, 2x68, Austin TX

Quoting Mike & Christine Trettin :