Sent: Thursday, September 09, 2004 10:11 AM
Subject: Re: IML: Jim Osbourne Productions

I just ordered his catalog, I will let you all know what its like when I get
it.
Marty

----- Original Message ----- From: "B&T Roddick" <1roscoe@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, September 09, 2004 7:40 AM
Subject: IML: Jim Osbourne Productions

Has anyone seen "his" hard copy catalog, does it contain photos of his
decals?  The online catalog does not, unless we are looking in the wrong
place.

B&T Roddick, Port Orchard, WA
1964 Imperial Crown (project)
1972 'Cuda 340 (Tami's toy)