Re: IML: 56 IMPERIAL DOOR PROBLEM

Tim:

This happened on our DeSoto a while back the innards came loose from the button on the handle.  We got the door open again by removing the door panel from the inside...not fun, and you have to be very careful to ruin the door panel or the clips that hold it on.  It is a crude method. LOL maybe someone out there has a better idea