Sent: Thursday, September 30, 2004 7:17 AM
Subject: Re: IML: Highway HI FI

Hi,
The "highway hifi" factory option code is 345  on the 1957 data (radiator) plate.
Remember that you must read this number in column (see exemple on http://www.ifrance.com/c-i-f/dataplat_us.htm).
Seems that ther's a lot of "345" code on '57 Imperial data plate but Chrysler Historical confirms that 345 is well the hifi phonograph...

For '56, it's " 5 & 7 " (???)

--

Philippe COURANT (Pau, France)- Webmaster des sites ACCF et C-I-F

Imperial 1957 Crown convertible

Buick 1996 Roadmaster wagon

- American Car Club de France (ACCF) : http://www.accf.com

- Chrysler Imperial France (C-I-F) : http://www.ifrance.com/c-i-f