IML: 2590S Carb 1957 Imperial

Hey guys and gals,
 I have a WCFB 2590S rebuildable Carb 1957 for sale if anyone on the list would like to buy before I put it on ebay. It has been inside on a shelf for about 2-years. PLease e-mail me off the list. Need to know before Monday. I also have a few extra parts for 1956 Imperial, tail light assemblies, door handles interior and exterior. Sunviser and center pc. Extra Grills also. I also have a really nice owners manual and service manual (repro) for 1955 Imperial to. Please make me your best offer on these items and I will email you back.

Tim Hulse
1956 Imperial 2-dr Southampton
timhulse@xxxxxxx