Sent: 1. október 2004 22:06
To: mailing-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: IML: E-Bay For Parts

Hi; I've bought over 85 Item & Sold 2 over the last 2 years.  I KNOW it would take 10 to 15 years to find some of the parts at swap meets, Ect.  It was fairly easy once you learn how to search. With all of these transactions, I Had only 2 Minor Problem!  When was the last time you found a NOS window seal set for a 62 Imp. & got it  for 1/2 the price of an after-market one? A  Voltage Reg. for $7.75.  A Set of Exact Proper Exhaust Manifolds for $12 & Shipping?? A Relined set of Bendix # 86 Brake Shoes for $14.99 + Shipping?

Dave V.B.