RE: IML: 74 to a 68 will it work and I'm thinking about the 73 on ebay.

RE: IML: 74 to a 68 will it work and I'm thinking about the 73 on ebay.

Essentially you are correct, also change distributors, and possibly the exhaust manifolds, although I'm not sure on that one. Your pulleys shouldl work on the '74 motor, the cast crank harmonic balancer, although it is thicker toward the outside, is recessed in the area where the pulley bolts on so that the pulley should be at the same depth as the '68.

Bill & Kathi Parker, South Central Indiana
'56 Chrysler Windsor; '60 Chrysler Saratoga; '62 Plymouth Max Wedge; '64 Dart convertible; '65 Barracuda \6; '65 Imperial; '68 Barracuda FB 340-S; '69 Barracuda FB now 360; '72 Cuda '340