Subject: IML: Brakes (1963 Le Baron)
Date: Mon, 4 Oct 2004 08:27:56 -0700
From: "Brandt Daniels" <bdaniels@xxxxxxxxx>
Ok. I got my car running again. I just had to put the dash back in. I =
guess there was a short. For those of you that dont remember my previous =
few posts. Im having a brake problem. Its a hard service brake =
accompanied by a vacuum leak. I assume the sound is coming from the =
power booster push rod but i havent been able to pinpoint it. According =
to the service manual I have it says to remove the booster w/ master =
cylinder assembly and overhaul. It says just to dip the diaphram in =
mineral spirits?? Should I do all this? Or buy an overhaul kit? send the =
booster somewhere? buy new? buy rebuilt?

-Brandt