Sent: Monday, October 11, 2004 7:45 PM
Subject: Re: IML: U-Haul vs private carrier

Hi??? My name is NICK NICHOLS. I would like to add somemore info to your
note. I have a home in California. I wanted to bring my 64 Crown Coupe back
to Michigan and U-Haul would not let me have it without renting their truck
to toe it. I had my truck and there wouldn't let me do it. Oh well, thats me
venting. Have a good day.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Steve B." <Imperial59@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, October 11, 2004 5:55 PM

You might also need to make sure your car will fit the U-Haul.  The
tow dolly's they rent are fairly narrow (and Imperials aren't) and the
drive on haulers are fairly short (Imperial's sure aren't!)

I would hate to see you get ready to go only to find out the car won't
fit.

Steve B.