Re: IML: Interesting book

The picture on the cover of this book was taken by John Rawlings, a fashion
photographer who did over 200 Vogue and Glamour magazine covers.  This
picture of a '58 Imperial was taken 11/15/57; the model is Anne
Saint-Marie, wearing a Maximilian fur.  A friend gave me a note car with
this picture, knowing I have a similar car, albeit a 4-door.

Neal Herman
1959 Imperial Crown 4-door Southampton
et al.

book, form the information in the review I would surmise that she probably
should have stayed her previous course with regard to the track record of
her family! Hopefully she will have better luck and if not at least not be
driving an Imperial convertible. Which leads me to think about a link to a
picture once posted on the IML of the same era Imperial but a four door
that was badly bashed on a road in Pennsylvania. Wonder if that could have
been one of Dad's three close calls? Why did I bring this up? Heck, I don't
know, just delete and go on to the next string! :)