RE: IML: Rob-Mopar, I agree> What do we do about guys scamming and lying

RE: IML: Rob-Mopar, I agree> What do we do about guys scamming and lying to us?

Well, I figured letting the list know was the first step.  I’m hoping he just doesn’t have his act together, not that he’s a crook.  Worst case I’ll talk to the Postmaster and see if this falls under Mail Fraud.

In the car hobby in general, and the Mopar family in particular, I’ve found that there are more honest people than crooks.  The word gets out quickly on the crooks.  Not that it stops them completely, but at least it slows them down a little.

Word of mouth seems to be the best tool.  Anything more than that I’ll leave up to the moderators.

Rob McCall

’67 LeBaron, and a few other Mopars