IML: Please WELCOME A New Member, Roy Schnauss (LOTS!!!!!!)

IML: Please WELCOME A New Member, Roy Schnauss (LOTS!!!!!!)

New Subscriber(s): Roy H. Schnauss
Email Address is:
schnaussmd@xxxxxxxxxxx
Member Location: north florida

Car(s) owned: 1955 sedan,1956 sedan,1957 Gia limo.1959 coup,1960 lebaron,1962 parts car,two 1964 conv,1981 coup

Self-Introduction: I really love Imperials. I have a number of other cars but my first love is the imperial.    Roy