Re: IML: Fuselage Era - further notes

This reminds me of my first closeup look at the
fuselage Imperials.  I was 16 years old and dragged my
dad into the Chrysler-Plymouth dealer on W. Michigan
Ave. in Jackson.  We looked at a gorgeous, dark-green
'69 Imperial coupe.  What a car; I remember it to this
day.  If I weren't on a quest for a nice '68 I'd look
into a later model.