From: "Don Hudson" <mopar4me@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, October 28, 2004 1:54 PM
Subject: Re: IML: Re:Imperial Mileage

Not specifically Imperially related but on the thread about 440 mileage.
Back in 89 drove a 69 Charger with a brand new rebuilt 440 to the Nats from
VA, drage raced it a couple of times, drove to and from the motel on Brice
and then home.  19 MPG.  Didn't have highway gears but 2.94s or 3.23s I
think.  Coverversely a buddy who drove a 318 Challenger I also owned got but
18 with no racing.  440s can get good mileage.
Don