Sent: Thursday, October 28, 2004 8:32 PM
Subject: IML: Update: Seller on IML classifieds

All,

I thought I'd post this incase anyone was interested. It appears Brandon
Arnett has decided to stop responding to my e-mails and will not return my
phone calls. It looks like I'm out $155, and have nothing to show for it.
It will be a month on Saturday since this mess started. I sent a last
warning this evening letting him know that I will take legal action if I do
not hear from him by 3:00PM tomorrow.

Now, does anyone here have any experience with taking legal action on
someone when they have been ripped off?  I'm in PA, and he's in Arkansas.
Not exactly easy to pop over to the district justice and file a charge.

Thanks,
Rob McCall
'67 LeBaron