Re: IML: They Were So Big Then

Quoting Eric <gearhead@xxxxxxxxxxx>:

not to
> return until the Cordoba was introduced 7 years later.
> '67-8 owners: fear not, I've gotten over my problem with 'the blobs' and I
> will never kick one again.

Its OK Eric, kick them all you want.  They can take it!  Its amazing how well
supported these bumpers are by the structure inside the rear fenders and the
massive rubber blocks.  There is even an aprox. 1/4" steel plate welded inside
the thing to prevent deformation if hit by another car (which paid off when a
full size Ford van rear ended me a while back).  The energy absorbing zones are
in the other car!

D^2