RE: IML: Latest Update: was Seller on IML classifieds

RE: IML: Latest Update: was Seller on IML classifieds

Don,

UPS (the shipped used) will only cover the package if it was packed
properly.  This wasn't even close.  I did think about it though.  I'm amazed
the parts were in as good a shape as they were.

As another update, I did leave him another message on his answering machine
asking when the remaining parts would arrive, and that I have a friend in
the area that could pick up the parts.

Turns out a guy on my 2nd generation Barracuda mailing list lives 10 miles
from Arnett's town.  He's offered to go pick up the missing parts.  I'm
waiting to hear from Arnett.  If I don't I'll take up the other guy's offer.

Rob McCall
'67 LeBaron, and a rough box of parts