Re: IML: imperials for sale

Hello Roger,

Could you send me some pictures of the 2 1974 Imperials..And can you give me an indication of price...

Do they have the velour interior??

Thanks, Dirk

Roger Cooper <RCOOPER9@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I have three of my imperials for sale a 1969 Crown and two 1974 lebarons the triple green 74 is in excellent condition.

Do you Yahoo!?
The all-new My Yahoo! ? Get yours free!