Re: IML: 63 Imperial On Ebay

My belief is that overall, most of the old cars are commanding less money than a few years back. The exceptions being the muscle cars, and the expected 57 Chevy, 59 Caddies, et al. I always have been attracted to the less popular models since I was a kid. For now, the Imperials seem to be in sort of a nether region between collectibles and old cars. They attract a certain type of person and there aren't enough of us around to rescue all that we like to. Considering how few were built each year, parts are Really gonna be a bear in the future. Alex
Drake Rickertsen wrote:
Hey I was wondering......why do these cars sell so cheap on Ebay?? I think what's gonna happen is that all these Imperials are gonna eventually get blown out for practically nothing to the derby dudes. Until someday there are just a few left. I was talking to a derby guy over the phone a few days ago and it appears that gettings ahold of these Imperials for the track are very desireable because they run so well. So the big question is...are Imperials collectible or are they just fun to run into the ground in derby demolition? It looks like the Derby dudes are gonna win this contest of wills

Best Regards,

Ct. Drakeula

Alex Ferch <alxf@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Here's the link to a 63 Imperial listed today on Ebay. We just bought one. Otherwise......................Hope this makes someone's day! Alex Ferch, 63 Crown Sedan. http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=4506728848&category=43905