IML: T-bars, hoe many threads visible?

Quoting Rob McCall <Rob_Mopar@xxxxxxxxxxx>:

busing?

> It looks like the torsion bar adjusters are pretty far in.  I didn't see if
> they were all the way in or not, but they are pretty close.  Anybody know
> roughly how many threads should be visible for an average installation?  I'm
> betting new bars aren't available.  I think these are probably useable, but
> I'll find out when they hit the road.

None.  Only the heads should stick out.  And even these can be partly burried in
the control arm.

As for the KYB's, I think they fit as they are (w/out cutting).  But you may
have to open up the ball joint to get them through.  If you take the arm off,
you will obviously  open up the ball joint.

D^2