IML: 1963 Trunk Lid Emblem

Hello all, I am working at Reproducing the 63 Trunk Lid Emblem, and am trying to determin if the original I have here ( with the rings ) has the correct colour on the very outer ring that goes to the very outside of the Emblem. The one I have here is a Matalic Bronze/Gold colour. I also notice that it uses the Red tone Gold rather than the Yellow Tone Gold the 60 Emblem uses. Any comments on that outer Ring Colour please? regards George.