Re: IML: brakes

--- Brandt Daniels <bdaniels@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> IML...I just had my brake booster and master
> cylinder rebuilt by Karps and I had the system
> professionally flushed out. they also put new shoes
> on the front. now when i stop the pedal goes almost
> to the floor when im sitting at a stop light and if
> i let up just a little bit the car will start to
> roll forward. does this sound right?

It sounds absolutely NOT right!  There's probably
still some air in the system, which means that it
needs to be bled again in the proper order.  It might
also be wise to bleed the master cylinder again.

This is not rocket science, so any "professional" shop
ought to be able to get it right.

Elijah

=====
http://www.imperialclub.com/~imperial71/