Sent: Tuesday, November 30, 2004 4:14 AM
Subject: RE: BEWARE: IML: Ebay Imperials

I just sent eBay security an email describing this, so hopefully they'll
figure it out.  I would guess that the auction requiring an immediate
payment of deposit is the fraudulent one, unfortunately, it does have a bid.

Bill & Kathi Parker, South Central Indiana
'56 Chrysler Windsor; '60 Chrysler Saratoga; '62 Plymouth Max Wedge; '64
Dart convertible; '65 Barracuda \6; '65 Imperial; '68 Barracuda FB 340-S;
'69 Barracuda FB now 360; '70 Challenger; '72 Cuda '340