RE: IML: Elwood Engel - Secret Government Files Exposed

RE: IML: Elwood Engel - Secret Government Files Exposed

That page is missing.  It has a charger on it at the top.
It is on its way to the site - please check back in a day or so...(sorry about that).

-Kenyon

Rob McCall <Rob_Mopar@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Kenyon,

Thanks.  I printed the article to make it a little easier to read, but I think a page is missing.  Specifically page 33.

Rob McCall

?67 LeBaron