Re: IML: Front-wheel-drive Imperial? >>Contest RESULTS<<

Re: IML: Front-wheel-drive Imperial? >>Contest RESULTS<<

That is cool. Rob and I had gotten close with '32 and '34, but I guess I should ask, Kenyon, do you know if the Star Car concept vehicle was a front wheel drive set up? Was that even the name of it?

I still haven't gotten over to the storage to look that up in my reference material.
Paul