RE: IML: 64 Crown Steering Column Vibration Question

RE: IML: 64 Crown Steering Column Vibration Question

I had a vibration problem with my '62 a few years back that was due to having a mismatched pair of tires on the front. Try switching front with back, and also carefully check for lumps and bumps in the tires.

On my car, the front tires were not the same brand, and the tread design was slightly different. Before the front end was rebuilt, it didn't seem to matter, but after the new parts were installed, it caused a problem. I got a matched set of four (radials) and the problem disappeared.

Paul